Details For Germany Scholarship :
The PIER Helmholtz Graduate School Ph.D. Positions 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Particle and Astroparticle Physics, Nanoscience, Photon Science, Infection and Structural Biology. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by PIER Helmholtz Graduate School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 290 -350 . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: PIER Helmholtz Graduate School
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 290 -350
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, medicine or related fields.
- Candidates who are nearing graduation are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants who have not started their Ph.D. project yet are also considered.
- Candidates who have a Master´s degree or a forecast with grade B+ or better are eligible as well.
- Women are encouraged to apply for the Ph.D. positions.