Details For Germany Scholarship :
The BIGSS DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program (GSSP) is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €1,200 per month + additional benefits . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except Germany.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Deadline: 23 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €1,200 per month + additional benefits
- Candidate must be an international applicant, proficient in the English language (speaking & writing).
- Applicant must have completed an MA degree and the degree validation must be accessible, which means you may apply even if you have not completed your MA degree.
- At the time of application, your last final exam must have taken place no longer than 6 years ago.
- An outstanding MA degree (or national equivalents) in Sociology, Political Scientific, Psychology, or allied social science fields such as Law, Economics, or Media Sciences is required.
- The applicant must be willing to complete a dissertation project on the topic of Global Inequality, Middle Classes, and the Welfare State that is related to the study emphasis of one or more of our programs.
- Applicant must be interested in obtaining a PhD in a structured PhD program and actively participating in events and activities at an international graduate school.