Details For Germany Scholarship :
The Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of History, Humanity and Arts. Deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Gerda Henkel Stiftung and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,600 per month + EUR 400 per month towards travel and materials . This scholarship is Open for all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: Gerda Henkel Stiftung
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,600 per month + EUR 400 per month towards travel and materials
Eligibility for Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships 2022 :
- The scholarships are open to PhD students of all nationalities.
- The academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration and highly qualified applicants are preferred.
- Candidates applying should be from subject areas related to Archaeology, Historical Sciences, Historical Islamic Studies, History of Art, History of Law, Prehistory and Early History, History of Science.
- The scholarship will be provided for up to 2 years.
Documents required for Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships 2022 :
- The candidate should submit a completed application form.
- A CV in tabular form should be submitted in a maximum of 8 pages.
- Should include the work and time schedule. Necessary travel to archives, museums and libraries should also be mentioned.
- A statement should be submitted on expected travel and material costs.
- Certificates of the Master’s degree, seminar certificates shall be submitted.
Value of for Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships 2022 :
- The successful applicants of Gerda Henkel Foundation Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020 will receive:
- Basic Scholarships worth EUR 1,600.
- Monthly family allowance:with one child: EUR 400; with more than one child: + EUR 100.
- Expatriation allowance: EUR 400.
- Travel expenses: as required.