Details For France Scholarships:
EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships 2023 are available to students pursuing an MBA in business administration. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This scholarship is offered by the Edhec Management School and only covers tuition fees with a 20% to 50% fee waiver. This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: MBA
- Location : France
- Provided by: Edhec Business School
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 20% to 50% fees waiver
Description Of the France Scholarships:
- Global MBA Scholarships are available from the EDHEC Business School to pursue an MBA.
- There are four types of EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships: Excellence Scholarships, Premium Scholarships, Merit Scholarships, Make an Impact Scholarships, Diversity Scholarships, and Scholarships for Students of First Nationality.
- There is no separate application for the EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships that candidates must submit.
- To qualify for the award, the applicants must be admitted into the Global MBA program.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The applicants GMAT Score of 720 or over and the recipients get 50% of 20,900 euros tuition fees.
- The applicants GMAT Score of 650-710 and the recipients get 40% of 25,080 euros tuition fees.
- The recipients of Merit Scholarships get 30% of 29,260 euros tuition fees based on their GMAT score and academic potential.
- The 1st Nationality Scholarships applicants should be enrolled amongst the first 3 enrolled per country and get 20% of 33,440 euros .