Details For France Scholarship :
The Ampere Excellence Scholarships for International Students 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by École normale supérieure de Lyon (ENS Lyon) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €1,000 per month . This scholarship is Open to all nationals except France.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : France
- Provided by: École normale supérieure de Lyon (ENS Lyon)
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €1,000 per month
The Ampère Scholarships of Excellence provide excellent international students with the opportunity to pursue one of the eligible Masters programs offered at ENS de Lyon.
- Candidates must be foreign nationals who were born after January 1, 1997. (26 years maximum).
- Candidates for admission to the master’s programme must show documentation proving they have earned a licence (equal to 180 ECTS European credits) or a diploma/level equivalent.
- Candidates for Masters Year 2 admission must demonstrate that they have successfully completed Masters Year 1 (240 ECTS European credits), or have earned an equivalent degree or level.
- Two referee letters (in French or English) from professors who have close knowledge of your work – if you are not able to upload the letters, they can be sent by the professors by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your name and the Master’s chosen clearly written in the name of the document).
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor’s degree)
- University academic transcript of records
- For the current year, proof of enrollment – documents are accepted only in French or English. If not available now, the required diploma for Master’s admission will have to be transmitted before the beginning of the academic year (compulsory).