Details For Denmark Fully Funded Scholarship :
The PhD programme Faculty of Law scholarships University of Copenhagen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly salary of DKK 25,000 + research budget . This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Denmark
- Provided by: University of Copenhagen
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly salary of DKK 25,000 + research budget
- Candidates must have secured a degree that is similar to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent and achieved a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above.
- The Master’s degree must be in accordance with the Danish grading scale.
- Candidates must document an aptitude for research and may submit their application before they have completed their Master’s degree.
- Candidates whose native language is not English must document proficiency in English and the test must be taken no earlier than two years before the application.
- Applicants must submit their research project proposal and include all the required aspects of research.
- A copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae in a maximum of two pages.
- Official copies of academic transcripts in English or Danish must be submitted.
- A letter of motivation in a maximum of one page must be submitted.
- Official results for TOEFL or IELTS must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide the name of a member of academic staff whom they wish to have assigned as their supervisor.
- A certified explanation of the grading scale in the original language must be provided.