Details For Denmark Fully Funded Scholarship :
The PhD scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities . The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Copenhagen and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly salary begins around 27,590 DKK . This scholarship is Open to all nationalities .
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Denmark
- Provided by: University of Copenhagen
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly salary begins around 27,590 DKK
The University of Copenhagen is offering 16 Ph.D. scholarships in the Faculty of Humanities at Copenhagen University Graduate School.
Eligibility for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2022:
- The Ph.D. projects should be related to research areas in one of the following institutions first Saxo Institute, the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies, and Information Science.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, in 2022 should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS) or equivalent.
- The applicants should have submitted their thesis at the application time.
- The candidates should submit curriculum vitae, a copy of the transcript, and a pre-approval of the thesis.
- The applicants for Ph.D. scholarships at the University of Copenhagen, 2022 should also submit a copy of the BA diploma and transcript, a project description not exceeding 12,000 characters, and a copy of the graduation certificate or another similar exam.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their published works, thesis grade, and other academic activities.
- The Ph.D. project will be based on its academic relevance and feasibility.