Details For This Scholarship :
Dean’s Scholarships 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Events and Leisure Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £6,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students (except UK).
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Sheffield Hallam University (SHU)
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £6,000
Dean’s Scholarships 2022 are open to international students who wish to pursue BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up).
Eligibility criteria for the Dean’s Scholarships 2022 :
- Applicants of Dean’s Scholarships 2022 must be international fee-paying students.
- Applicants must have received an offer for the BSc (Hons) Events and Leisure Management (top-up) courses.
- All the conditions must be met by the candidates applying.
- Candidates must be self-funding for their studies and be able to afford other expenses the course may require.
- Students studying a Sheffield Hallam University course at a partner institution are ineligible for Dean’s Scholarships 2022.
- Applicants need to write about why they have a passion for Events and Leisure Management and your response must be 250 words or less.
Value of the Dean’s Scholarships 2022 :
This scholarship offers a reward of £6,000.