Details For This Scholarship :
Danish State Scholarships at University of Copenhagen 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All the subjects that are offered at the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Government of Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full or partial or even cost of living is offered . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except EU and EEA nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Government of Denmark
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full or partial or even cost of living is offered
Who are eligible?
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area), or Switzerland
- admitted to a master’s degree program at the University of Copenhagen
- granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher education program in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish Government Scholarship if you:
- have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens
- are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
- have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9m, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.