CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Computational Biology, Theoretical Physics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Cell and Developmental Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD)
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
Eligibility for the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program :
- CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is open to postdoctoral researchers with backgrounds in Biophysics, Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Physics or Cell and Developmental Biology.
- Applicants must be strongly interested in working in the cross-disciplinary environment of the CSBD.
- The duration of the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is generally 2 years and can be extended for another year.
- Candidates applying for CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program should submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Summary of previous research in maximum of one page
- Cover letter
- Publication list
- A research statement in 1-2 pages on the proposed work during your stay at CSBD
- 2 letters of recommendation
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 31st August 2022.
Value of the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program :
The CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Fellows Program offers fully-funded fellowships in an international and cross-disciplinary research environment.