Details For Chevening Scholarships In United Kingdom:
Chevening Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects.
The application must be submitted before November 7, 2023. This scholarship, which is offered by Chevening, has full funding, which includes course fees, airfare, and lodging. Applications from nations that qualify for the Chevening Scholarship are welcome.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Chevening
- Deadline: 07 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, course fees + flights + accommodation
- Location: UK
Chevening Scholarships enable exceptional young leaders from throughout the globe to pursue a one-year master’s degree in the UK. A “typical” Chevening Scholar does not exist; instead, we are looking for individuals who possess the motivation, network, and clout to provide the leadership and solutions needed to create a better future.
- Applicant should be a citizen of a nation or territory that is eligible for Chevening.
- By the time the applicant submits their application, they must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow them to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- possess a minimum of two years’ worth (2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Students should apply by the deadline indicated on the application schedule to three distinct qualified UK university courses and accept an unconditional offer from one of your top selections.