Details For Canadian University Dubai Academic:
Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships
Scholarships for Academic Excellence in 2023 are available for Bachelor’s degrees in the university’s courses at the Canadian University in Dubai. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies.
The value of this scholarship is Partial Financing, 10%–50% tuition price remission, and it is offered by Canadian University Dubai (CUD). Any citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10%-50% tuition fees waiver
- Location : UAE
Eligibility for Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023:
Scholarships for Academic Achievement at Canadian Universities in Dubai, 2023:
Academic Excellence Scholarships at Canadian University in Dubai are available to applicants of all nationalities who fulfilled the entrance requirements.
The award is open to full-time students who are enrolled in at least four academic courses per semester.
The applicants must keep up the required CGPA in order to keep the scholarship.
The applicants may submit applications in subsequent years, however the scholarships are only good for the Fall and Spring semesters, not the Summer semesters.
If a candidate qualifies for more than one scholarship, the one with the highest award will be taken into consideration.
Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships are applicable for current tuition fees.
The remaining fees must be paid in time by the students to maintain their scholarship.
Value of Canadian University Dubai Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2023:
- Up to 50% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.90 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.90 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 40% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.85 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 30% tuition fee waiver:
- Current semester CGPA must be 3.70 for the first-time applicants
- CGPA must be 3.70 or higher for the candidates renewing their scholarship
- Up to 20% tuition fee waiver:
- Students must have an academic average of 85% or above.
- The 20% tuition waiver is awarded automatically to all new students with a high school average of 85% and above.
- This Award grants a 20% waiver on tuition only for the first semester.
Overall Terms and Conditions
- To be considered eligible for the Academic Excellence Scholarship, students need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Scholarships awarded for the fall semester are valid for one year, provided that the CGPA is maintained as per the information below and provided the student registers for at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Scholarships awarded for the spring semester are valid for one semester only.
- Deadlines for the fall semester (July 7th) and spring semester (December 20th) must be met.
- Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms along with all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 7th (fall intake) or December 20th (spring intake).
- Late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee .