Details For Canada Scholarships:
Send in your applications for the Canada 2023 Université de Montréal Scholarships. International student scholarships at the Université of Montreal are currently available. International applicants are welcome to apply to study in Canada. The best university in Canada and one of the top ten worldwide is Montreal University. Apply for undergraduate and graduate programs at Montreal University using the Canada Scholarships.
You are able to attend Montreal University for Free by way of the Scholarship. The fact that Canada embraces it with open arms is one of its best qualities. Canada is the top destination for foreign students. From winter to summer 2023 and fall 2023 to winter 2024, the University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada for Foreign Students are available all year long. Below you’ll find more fascinating details regarding the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023.
- Location : Canada
- University: Montreal University
- Degree: Bachelor ,Masters ,Ph.D.
- Type: Partially Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 1 September 2023
Everything You Need to Know about Montreal University
- Montreal Scholarship is the best and most popular scholarship in Canada.
- You can apply and study any field. Montreal University has more than 600 English programs.
- Every year people and students from around the world come to Canada for different purposes such as study, work, and permanent residence.
- More than 80% of students at Montreal University are International.
All international applicants will be eligible to receive financial benefits from the Montreal University Scholarships such as:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year or $6,475.88 per session or $431.73 per credit.
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year or $3,086.30 per session or $205.75 per credit.
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year or $1,079.57 per session, or $71.97 per credit.
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year or $3,348.78 per session, or $223.25 per credit.
- Research: $10,169.68 per year or $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- $21,593.35 per year or $7,197.78 per session, or $479.85 per credit.
To Support International students in Graduate programs, a complete waiver of the tuition fee normally charged to international students is available.
When you are ready to apply online, make sure to submit these documents for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023 .
- National Identity Card
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency
There are the eligibility criteria that is for all international students before applying:
- Must be an international student from any country.
- From any Nationality.
- Must apply for a study visa
- B enrolled in a full time study program.
Canada Scholarships Process:
- The application process is online. You have to submit an online application.
- To start your application. Visit the website “Compass’which will guide you through each step.
- Fill out the application form. Once accepted, you will be automatically selected for the scholarship levels respectively.