Details For Canada Scholarship :
The Fall/Winter Entrance Scholarship 2023-24 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto Mississauga and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $12,000 . This scholarship is Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Location : CANADA
- Provided by: University of Toronto Mississauga
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $12,000
To be eligible for consideration for Toronto Metropolitan University’s Guaranteed and Renewable Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time in a Canadian secondary school (minimum of three Ontario grade 12 U/M courses or Canadian provincial equivalent within the 2022-2023 regular school year.
- Have been continuously enrolled full-time (no gaps in full-time attendance prior to the 2022-2023 regular school year).
- Be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time.
- Have submitted the correct and complete application for admission to the program for which the scholarship is being granted by September 1, 2023.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, protected persons in Canada and international students are eligible for this award.