McGill University On June 1st, 2023, McGill will begin accepting master’s or professional study applications for the 2024 cohort. For Summer/Fall 2024 admission, McGill is providing up to 30 full scholarships and 100 entrance awards. You can sign up for email reminders or go to an information session to stay informed.
Candidates with outstanding character, involvement in the community, leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, and academic prowess are sought after by McGill. This entails acting with integrity, honesty, and empathy as well as valuing excellence, sacrifice, service, and lifelong learning. Candidates should be willing to take significant risks in order to pursue long-term objectives. Along with pursuing a variety of interests outside the classroom, community engagement and teamwork are crucial as well.
The ability to lead people, the willingness to take on hard positions, the desire to help others and develop the potential of those being led are all prerequisites for bringing about genuine change. Candidates should possess an entrepreneurial spirit, the capacity to spot unmet needs, inspire others to come up with original solutions, and the willingness to go ahead without being paralyzed by fear of failure. Last but not least, it’s important to have scholastic prowess and intellectual curiosity, as well as a genuine interest in other people’s thoughts and perceptions of the world. The candidate’s planned graduate program, credentials, and future goals should all mesh well together.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The benefits of the scholarship offered by McGill for Summer/Fall 2024 admission to master’s or professional studies include:
1. Full funding for the candidate’s education, which can be a significant financial relief.
2. The opportunity to attend a top-ranked university and pursue a graduate degree or professional studies, which can lead to advanced career opportunities.
3. The chance to be part of a community of exceptional individuals who value excellence, hard work, service, lifelong learning, and making meaningful contributions to society.
4. Access to resources and support to help candidates develop their leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, and community engagement skills.
5. Exposure to diverse perspectives and opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds, which can broaden a candidate’s horizons and enhance their intellectual curiosity.
6. The prestige and recognition that comes with being a scholarship recipient from a top-ranked university like McGill, which can help candidates stand out in their future career paths.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible to apply for our 2024 cohort, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
You will also need to meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
Make sure to apply early! The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will be available online from June to September 2023 for Summer / Fall 2024 admission. It is separate from McGill admissions, and two reference forms are required. Find out more about the application.