Details For Germany Fellowship Fully Funded:
PhD fellowships from the Boehringer Ingelheim Funds (BIF) are available for study in the field of biomedical research in 2023. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This fellowship is funded in full, including a monthly stipend and travel expenses, and is offered by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF). This scholarship is Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Location : Germany
- Provided by: Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + travel allowances
Outstanding young researchers from all over the world are given 2- to 3.5-year PhD scholarships by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) in order to pursue ambitious research in basic biomedical science. The peer-review selection procedure assesses the applicant’s accomplishments as well as the caliber of the project and the host laboratory from a scientific standpoint. Less than 10% of candidates receive a fellowship since the process is so tough. In addition to the monthly stipend, we provide our fellows with seminars, travel reimbursements, one-on-one assistance, a global network of fellows, and alumni .
You Can Also Apply To Finland Scholarship
Eligibility for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships:
- The Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) awards PhD fellowships to European citizens working in Europe or overseas and to non-European citizens pursuing their PhD projects in Europe.
- The age limit for the applicants is a maximum of 27 years.
- The PhD project of the candidate must be in the field of basic biomedical research and is aimed at elucidating basic biological phenomena of human life and acquiring new scientific knowledge.
- The candidates who are natural scientists should have been awarded their diploma, BSc, MSc or equivalent degree and the physicians, veterinary surgeons and pharmacists are expected to clear their state examinations.
- Presently, the applicant should not have been working on his/her project for more than 6 months.
- The candidate should include the title and summary of PhD project in a maximum of 1,400 characters.
- The summary of the final experimental thesis either bachelor, diploma or master thesis before embarking on the PhD project.
- List the publications if he/she is holding any.
- The certificates of all academic qualifications, also include the grades and certificates of professional education taken by the candidate prior to university.
- Recommendation letters from the supervisor of the PhD thesis, supervisor of the diploma or equivalent thesis.
- All the documents should be submitted in PDF format and should be written in English.
- The achievements and academics of the candidate are taken into consideration.
- The quality and originality of the proposed PhD project.
- The laboratory scientific standards in which the project is to be pursued are considered .