Details For Azerbaijan Scholarships:
Azerbaijan Scholarships Fully Funded
Azerbaijan Scholarships international students who desire to pursue Bachelor , master’s, or doctoral studies, the Azerbaijan Government Award 2023–2024 is a fully financed scholarship. This scholarship pays for tuition, a round-trip international flight, an 800 AZN monthly stipend, health insurance, and visa and registration fees .
The President of the Republic of Azerbaijan issued the approvals for the Educational Grant Programs for the Citizens of the Member Countries of “the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Program for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement .
Azerbaijan’s top universities offer preparation courses, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral general medicine/residency programs, which are available to 40 selected applicants each year .
- Degree : Bachelor , Masters , PhD
- Location : Azerbaijan
- Deadline: April 01, 2023
- Funding Type : Fully Funded
- Culture and Arts
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Architecture and Construction
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- History and Archaeology
- For more information click here
Azerbaijan Scholarships Benefit
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan Scholarships
To qualify for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English, Malay or Arabic
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view the list.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Process:
1 Complete the application form from here.
2 Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programmes in foreign languages: for undergraduate programmes IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programmes IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized
3 The documents must be delivered in person to either an embassy or the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the relevant state bodies of your nation (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) .