Details For Australia Scholarships:
The UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship 2023 is available to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any of the university’s course specialties. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is the provider of this scholarship, which has a value of just tuition costs and a 25% fee waiver. This scholarship is Open to all nationals except Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Location : Australia
- Provided by: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees waiver
To attract high performing commencing international students to enroll in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Eligibility for UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Must have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Should meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program.
- Candidate must be commencing a full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney).
Value of the Australia Scholarships:
- UTS will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
How to apply?
All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application required. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit .