Details For Canada SGS Tuition Scholarship at University of Lethbridge:
SGS Tuition Scholarship are available at the University of Lethbridge in 2023 for Masters and PhD degrees in any of the university’s academic areas. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. The University of Lethbridge in Canada is offering this scholarship, which has a partial funding worth of up to $13,000. All citizens are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Location : Canada
- Provided by: University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $13,000
These scholarships are offered to students who have outstanding academic records, and show research potential and/or aptitude in their field.
Eligibility SGS Tuition Scholarship at University of Lethbridge:
- The applicant must be a full-time doctoral student at the institution.
- Must have a minimum entrance GPA of 3.5 and be in excellent scholastic standing.
- The candidate should have completed the relevant master’s or doctoral degree in no more than 24 or 48 months.
- Graduate students enrolled in an MA, MSc, MN, MFA, MMus, or Ph.D. degree that requires a thesis.
- This prize is not given to students in the departments of mathematics and computer science or neuroscience .